Saturday, September 6, 2014

ME


My name is Clark Lewis. I was born and raised on the south-side of Chicago, Illinois. I currently live here with my parents and two younger brothers. I am a very easy going and nonchalant person. I am happiest when I am relaxing and socializing with friends. In my free time I like to run (I am apart of the Track and Field team), watch TV and paint my nails and listen to music.

My goals this school year are to first and foremost graduate high school. Secondly, I would like to relax and really enjoy all that my senior year is going to offer me. In past years, my focus has been doing everything possible to make myself look like the ideal college applicant. This year, I aim to socialize more, have more fun and take in everything that will be happening around me. When I leave Whitney Young I want to know that I have experienced all that the school is.

My high school experience was one that taught me a lot about myself, who I am and where I would to go in my life. Whitney Young has challenged me and I feel that because of it I have evolved tremendously over the past years. As I am currently a senior in high school, I am starting the process of applying for college. I feel that I have grown a lot during my high school years and I would like to attend a university that is going to allow and encourage me to continue doing that.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to experience a change and know of it as you go through the transformation.

    ReplyDelete