Monday, October 27, 2014

We Still Haven't Figured This Out Yet!

     There isn't anything to figure out! That's why we haven't figured it out. This meaning, this purpose, this truth that everyone seems to be driving themselves crazy trying to figure out, it doesn't exist. 

     I think it's human nature to need purpose behind everything they do. We get fulfillment from knowing that what we are doing means something and nothing gets done if it not for anything. We want to know about everything. Why are we here? Who am I? We're all just wondering aimlessly looking for answers to questions that doesn't exist. Meaning where there isn't any. 

        I don't think there is one definite truth or meaning. I don't think there is ONE definite anything. I think truth and purpose are all up to the individual person and people get sidetracked looking for something that holds true for everyone. Throughout life we all go through our own personal journeys learning about and experiencing life as we go. But in the end, when it's all said and done, we still don't know anything more than what we started out with. 

        I think we all need to stop trying to figure things out; stop getting distracted. Instead, just live. We are wasting time trying to figure it all out, but maybe we aren't meant to. 

1 comment:

  1. Now that I think about it, it does seems like we're looking for meaning that aren't there especially when it comes to our purposes, but I don't think its necessarily a problem to wonder these things.

    ReplyDelete